Angel’s View is set to be a luxury hotel and function venue for everyone, whether day or night visitors, for business or pleasure. And our extensive facilities enable us to be prepared for anything from weddings, team-building, conferences and tour-bus stopovers (lunches) to year-end celebrations, matric dances and anything else you can throw at us.
Angel’s View Facilities include:
- Kruger’s Gold Restaurant: This is a contemporary restaurant that can host up to 150 guests for any meal – a la carte, buffet, or even picnic-style.
- Luxury glass marquee: This elegantly decorated facility can host up to 300 guests for any occasion.
- Panoramic wooden deck: If the glass marquee isn’t big enough for your function, we can cater for a further 200 seated guests on our adjacent wooden deck.
- Evelyn’s Chapel: With a seating capacity of 150 guests and 360° views of the Drakensburg escarpment, this is the perfect location for an enchanted wedding.
- Graskop Airfield: Arriving in style? With Graskop Airfield right around the corner, you’re welcome to pop in via a small plane.