A place to be free
Machadostud Fly Fishing Lodge is that place you escape to. The place where you breathe a little easier during the day and sleep more soundly at night. And since there are only three cottages available, this gem of a getaway can be almost exclusively yours while you’re here.
All three of our cottages come with:
- A striking view over the gardens and surrounding hills, valleys and forests
- Towels, linen, fresh milk and daily servicing
- An indoor fireplace with wood supplies
- Private braai facilities with charcoal supplies
- Satellite-equipped TV – just bring your decoder and smart card
- Home-baked products and freshly cooked meals available by arrangement
Eagle’s Call is Machadostud Fly Fishing Lodge’s largest cottage. The five bedrooms (each with two single beds) and three bathrooms can accommodate seven to ten people – making this a great location for an extended family getaway.
Misty Morns is our medium-sized cottage and can sleep four to six people. It has three en-suite bedrooms, one with a double bed and two with two single beds.
Fairview Cottage is our smallest cottage. It has two en-suite bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with two single beds, and it can accommodate two to four people.