Welcome to Angels View Hotel, Graskop
This isn’t just a hotel. It’s a lifestyle.
Majestic views, tranquillity and leisure. That’s what Angels View Graskop is about. Located on the breath-taking God’s Window escarpment, this breath-taking destination accommodation establishment offers an array of accommodation options including:
- 12 Superior Viewside and Classic Boutique Hotel Rooms (Phase 2 to follow with 44 additional rooms planned for completion by June 2022).
- 4 Superior Classic Suites including an exquisite Bridal / Honeymoon Suite, stunningly decorated for that special once in a lifetime commitment.
- 10 luxury Viewside “grotto” earth units – these units are self-catering with optional in-room butler dining. The grotto units are architecturally exclusive in that they have domed roofs and rammed earth walls reminiscent of the building style of Timbuktu. The architectural design ensures that the rooms are always cool in the summer. Our grotto units have phenomenal and grandiose panoramic heavenly views with outside shower options and viewing verandas ideal for the discerning bird watcher. One of the units is wheelchair accessible with modern fixtures that ensure a comfortable stay for patrons living with disabilities.
- One fully furnished four-bedroomed family Villa unit (all with bathrooms en-suite) affectionately referred to as “Khoza House”. The unit is ideal for family vacation use with a separate parking area, private access, unrivalled panoramic views and private braai area. Khoza House has a spacious kitchen, lounge & dining areas well suited for self-catering for a group of up to 8 guests.
- Two one-bedroom semi-detached units; each unit incorporates a private patio, braai area, secure parking, private access and a kitchenette for single or sharing options.
A place to experience
Angels View Graskop’s accommodation options offer guests a welcoming experience with all the amenities of a peaceful luxury hotel and self-catering experience. All our guests have easy access to the hotel dining area, pool area, pool bar area, relaxation lounge, library lounge area and outside dining at the hotel restaurant. Angels View Graskop has Wi-Fi access throughout the establishment. An added luxury is our private dining room ideal for intimate dining and private functions for no more than 12 guests.
For an arrival with a difference, our facility has a full landing strip curtesy of the adjacent Graskop Airfield, part of the Ehlanzeni District of Mpumalanga. This offering is ideal for exclusive and memorable bridal couple arrivals which have become commonplace at Hoyohoyo Angels View Graskop.
A location for everyone
Angels View has everything for everyone. Amid magnificent tourist destinations like God’s Window, Graskop Gorge, Blyde River Canyon, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Pilgrim's Rest and the Kruger National Park, you’re never far from a memorable, relaxing experience.
A delight for your event
The picturesque scenery at Angels View Graskop makes it the ideal location for a range of events. And the romantic Evelyn’s Chapel and a glass marquee that can accommodate up to 400 guests, with an extended viewing deck are ideal wedding spaces. We also have the ideal facilities for conferences, anniversaries, birthdays, matric dances or any special functions and occasions.
The hotel has unsurpassed conferencing facilities that can host up to 500 guests with access to a large outside wooden deck for additional space and relaxation during conferencing events. The conferencing space also has adjacent access to two breakaway rooms that can hold up to 20 guests each.
For your dining pleasure and smaller gatherings, or even a romantic lunch, outside dining is available at our magnificent Mumsy’s Restaurant with its authentic African interior decor and impressive “Xibelani” lights. Mumsy’s Restaurant offers traditional and continental cuisine, an authentic gastronomic experience designed by our acclaimed chef while you enjoy the superb views of the Lowveld. Our remarkable restaurant also offers a warm and welcoming lunchtime or dinner stop-over for tour groups and conferences.
That’s what Angels View Graskop is all about.